Thursday 2 October 2014

Intro


Heyyy  there,

So Ive been thinking about writing a blog for quite some time now but with my friends encouragement, I finally got myself to create one...and here we are. As you can already tell by the name of this blog..I am a food junkie! And this blog will be all about FOOD. I'm a HUGE Gordon Ramsay fan and I swear by his food...He's got some amazing recipes such as the Wild Mushroom Risotto to the most famous Beef Wellington...I also have tremendous respect for the passion, dedication he has for the culinary industry. Although I do have many other favourites as well such as Bobby Flay, Jamie Oliver, Jacques Pepin and many more. I will try to cover all different types of cuisines, restaurants and recipes from different parts of the world. My goal is to share the experience and take you to the diversified culinary world through this website. Im willing to take any feedbacks, comments or requests.So please feel free to comment, like & share. Sit back and  Enjoy !
               
At Gordon Ramsay's Restaurant, BURGR in Las Vegas
(I will be talking about my experience here later on)

6 comments:

  1. wowwwwwwww!!!!!! can't wait to read out!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank youuu ☺️I will be starting my first post today. Xox

      Delete
  2. This is a great initiative Rhea..and I am expecting a lot of mouth watering recipes & more importantly tips & tricks of the kitchen as you know I am a very lazy cook :-P..Best wishes for your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :) For sure ... I'll keep u updated 😊 xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love reading your blog! It's great how you give the recipes for all these yummy dishes...looking forward to reading more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankkkk youuuu <3 keep checking for more !

      Delete